Talk for Writing Head’s Taster Day- 9th November 2016
‘Favourites’ feedback from Heads and Leaders after visiting classes:
- Oral retelling of the story maps.
- Clear progression- consistency level of language development.
- Foundation Stage: engagement of children.
- Enthusiasm – the teacher’s wealth of knowledge and passion transfers to the children.
- Every class inspired me; the actions are effective in supporting the children’s language.
- Powerful atmosphere in every class.
- Readiness to write.
- Incredible teachers, clear and focused with high expectations.
- All staff working together to support children.
- Such a warm and welcoming school!
- Supportive nature of the staff and of the structure of Talk for Writing.
- A very special school.
- Progression and consistency is all very inspirational
- Environment is incredible!
- Magic! A joy, such cohesion- it was seamless.
- An amazing standard of handwriting.